Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Shopaholic!

Do you guys already bought new year clothes fr yourself? :) Hurry up go grab it all since end of this month have lots of sales. I wanna shop and buy anything as well as I can like billionaire. Unfortunately I got not enough money and totally broke now. :S I've followed boyfie's family to shop together last Tuesday. Woke up early in the morning and prepared everything, mum came in my room scolded me like insane. (As you guys know, who likes to get nag when you wake? Its damn annoying like hell :/ 99% ppl definitely hate it.) She just scolded me and asked since when she allow me to out, I was like wth I thought you already agreed? After that, I didn't talk with her anymore and rush out when boyfie has reached. On the way  heading to KL, got a msg and call frm out station, its daddy. Almost tears to view daddy's msg, he's actually cares me. :') Heheheheh, lets jump back to the topic! First step to Berjaya Times Square and looking around, then went to Sungei Wang. He knows I want to go Pavilion badly, so we just not to stay these places too longer. (Very love the feel when holding his hand and walking around. ^.^) 

Camwhore with the love!

Love to talk crabs with him, because he'll always do something stupid. Ehehehehe ._.

The reflection of us :-p 

He was acting cute but phailed. Hahahahaha!! :-x

:OOOOO !!

LOOK HOW CUTE THE BABY IS! OMGGGGG Gonna crazy of babies. They're just the way too adorable like me! :-D

2011 The United Buddy Bears @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Took with the couple bears. *All I want for Christmas is grow taller, he always say me shorter than him. UNFAIR :( *  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID LOOK! 

Have a cup of Ochado to reduce my gastric pain. 

 Sat down on the stairs and rest. Although its only few bags, but we had spend alot actually. :/

Couple slippers that we wore of the day! Other than that, we already have 2sets of couple shirts heheheheh :-p 

xoxo


Loves, Sharon. 
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment