Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Appreciate.

Hey peeps! Its been a long time to update my blog since boyfie's last updated. heheheheh. He has been urging me to update, very noisy one! So yeah, imma going to show you guys how was my birthday. Just normal outing w/ the girls to Sunway fr skate and shop, but still feel kinda disappointed without him by my side. :( Early in the morning go to Cheryl house and meet the girls. Boyfie told me that he's sleeping and text him when I reach, so we wait for taxi under the big sun hot like hell. *sweating* We reached there around 12something, then hurry up go for skate, so that we got lots of time to shop. This is the second time go fr skate, feel so tension about it. Out of sudden, I saw a guy's back look alike w/ boyfie. No doubt, I shocked and keep telling them that's him! Unfortunately, they told me I saw the wrong person and there's nobody at the area. Disappointed again and not to think so much :( After that, only me and liing inside the skating rink, stupid both of us stand beside there like nobody cares. I told her how good if he was there and teach me how to skate. A stranger come and wished me happy birthday. I was stunned at the moment and keep thinking who's that person, did I know him? :/ And yet, something happened after this! I SAW XEI NAH AND HIM COME TO ME! Very surprising that she will come, because before that she sent me a long msg and told me that she felt so sorry that couldn't attend at my birthday.  The first action I do is hug her and cry, and my hand was holding him. :) FEEL VERY LOVELY AND BLISSFUL AT THE MOMENT  Skip the shopping time and we went to Snowflakes after that. A good good night w/ them, thanks for everything. iloveyouguys for giving me a memorable birthday at this year! Lots loves. :*


























I LIKE THAT!





Im cute and I know it. WINK! *_*


Had a great birthday at 2011, will never forget it. Thanks and thanks again! Words couldn't describe how much I love you guys. Just remember that we belongs together :) Lastly thanks to my lovely family, am very appreciate much what I have now. 


You never fail to make me love you deeper. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment