Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry X'mas!

Jingle bell jingle bell, jingle all the way! MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS :-D Although I am late for post about this, but still I did really enjoy on Christmas Day! So how about you guys? :-) Im always wish could spent the special day with the loves since I was small, and now its like finally! ^_^ Words couldn't express how meaningful and happiness was it. 


This year we went to house party celebrate Cheryl's belated birthday and Christmas party. Although only few of us but still we had fun there. ^^ Someone has ruined the birthday girl mood and yet some of my friends were emo there. *dislike this kind of surround sad feeling, everyone looks not so happy :-( * So we decided to second round after that, drink drank drunk for sure! Next location for countdown Christmas is Modesto @ Centro. 

hehehehehehe ._. #LikeALouSai

MCD with babyboy for lunch and saw this love shape of curly fries accidentally. :-O

Couple shirts with babyboy fr outfit of the day. 

We were too bored while waiting for the time passes. :-x

 Its named Hiccup Lee-Zard. HAHAHAHAHA SO CUTE :-p

 TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!

 Did you ever seen YODA? :-P Here you seeeee! HAHAHAHAHA

 囧囧!!

 Cheryl 

SUPERHEROES ARE COMING TO TOWN! :-D

Loves!

 Hmmmmm.. O.O

 Christine 

Christine act cute :-p I love him in this pic because he's doing something serious. ME LIKEY!

Dont play play huh! :-x

Once again, Happy Belated Birthday to you, my sweetheart! Loves :-)
Girls would cam-whore at everywhere. :-p 

While waiting for the guys! 

Met the lovely one accidentally, we've been about two years didn't meet each other. Glad to see her there! Hope to see you again soon.  :-) 

Chilling @ Modesto with the buddies!

 Drunk face. -____-

Forgive & forget the sadness we had, looking forward to 2012 New Year! Thanks to Santa Claus gave me the best present in this year. I got him be my side to countdown the special day, nothing much and its enough for me. :-) Btw, any plan on new year eve? I've no idea where to go, its on this coming Saturday. OHHHH NOOO, I've forgotten next Wednesday reopen school. Me haven't prepare everything for school, how ah how? :/ AHHH DONT CARE LAH! Enjoy the last day of 2011 first only decide. HAHAHAHA IM LAZY AND I KNOW IT -_- 
byebyeeeeee, i'll update soon. Stay tuned fr my next post ya! :-) 


Loves, Sharon. 
Goodnight xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment