Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 


New Year Eve @ Modesto, Centro

Helloooooo, do you guys still remember me? :-D Sorry for no updating my blog in a couple of weeks, my laziness is getting serious. Shyt I shouldn't being so lazyyyyy! I've to sit fr SPM examination in this year, still couldn't believe im Form5 student now. :-( pressure.. stress.. PRESSURE & STRESS! Its okay to face those pressure now, am wondering how shall I bear with it in the future? Time flies real fast, CNY is coming soon! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT. :-D Know why am I so excited abt it? Because can get many angpao from eldership. Yeappieeee money money come come! *MONEY FACE $.$* 


Wedding Dinner @ Restaurant Imbi Palace 


With MUMMY 


Somehow I love baby & kids very much, just because they're too adorable and would like to pinch and hug them tight. *Wuuuujiak* :-p Just can't control myself not to pay attention on their chubby innocent look. Especially their laughter are always make a smile put on our face :-D


This is the baby boy that my mummy look after named Jayden. He always did some stupid actions without teaching. :/ Just like he will knock his head on the floor, though his head was stone, but then he will cry after that. LOLOLOLOL! He is absolutely a TV fans, always watching his cartoon channel on his baby chair #LikeALouSai and laugh like mad. STUPID BUT CUTEEEEE :-D 



CLICK ME to watch Jayden boy started to stand up!

Me & Baby Boy 


End of the post here, wait for my next post on cny. Happy Chinese New Year in advanced :-D
HAPPY GO LUCKYYYYY PEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment