Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to my wify!! =D ♥

Hey baby!! I guess you're reading this already ba? =p I just wanna tell you..this year you're with me... i will make yr day different.. babe.. trust me... =D iloveyou baby! i will always love you no matter what happen... and also face all those problem together... we will not face it alone babe! =D we gain strength whe nwe're facing it together! So baby... you're totally mine... know ? 100% mine..=D and sleep early har! tomorrow you're gonna have fun.. muacks... enjoy yr perfect,fun,awesome, happy day!! muacks!


                                      ILOVEYOU NG MEI CHYNN!!
                                                     From: your beloved hubby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment