Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hey some lovely story about us on the first day she met me in the prom night by kai seng.

Hahaha.. its kinda funny .. but lets see huh? hahaha. that's a little bit of our cute conversation =p

Me: Why don't you come take picture with me then?

Her: Before I back and walk to downstairs.
         I told cheryl them I want take photo with you
           before that you walked behind me one !

Me: Haha..just come ask me to take photo la..

Her: I keep nagging and said want to take photo ==
         PAISEH!
         Impossible mon duin duin go and tell you HI ?

        Before that ma !! you chat w me, already feel very happy. 
        Then you asked me to say Hi with you and so on, VERY PAISEH ONE YOU KNOW !

Me: Paiseh for wat la.. just come la..haha.. and why so happy?

Her: the feel like, I used to notice you then see you at the first, quite happy one you know!

Me: (smiling and laughing like crazy feller)..hahah!!!

 Look how cute my baby are? hahaha... iloveher so much... wanna know how much? nah.. u guys will never know.. only she know..=D at first.. she say she saw me.. but then didn't say hi to me.. after that.. stand right infront of me.. also didn't even say hi to me... walk infront of me.. didn't even say hi to me...lol.. she's just too shy to say hi..hahahahaha! i know u guys feel weird that why don't i go say hi to her and take photo with her... well i don't know which one was her! hahaha! pic and real person is totally different person.. her real original her is beautiful ... wonderful and awesome! aww loveher damn deep... She's my one and only.. i say it and i mean it..=D loveyouyou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment