Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

LIFELESS

Everyone at least have a true friend perhaps but me. :) Nobody ever know me well when I don't even want to talk. Yes, even my boyfriend. I don't know how to tell anyone of them. Sigh, always telling myself not to fall, I can be tough be strong. We can't control what people judge, but please think what if god judge you that way? Guilty people will only "find their seat by number" and misunderstood. I know, we shouldn't care how people being, but sometimes they should care about their own. I don't know what to do, im lost.. :'( People only will keep misunderstanding and judge without ask for explanation. WHY? TELL ME WHY? All these shyt happens come again and again, never stop. Its the last year of secondary school life, Im always seek for peace life, friendship and everything, may I ? 

Woman forgive but never forget, its absolutely true. There's always have somebody disagree and gossip about people's relationship. From the beginning until now, Im always trusting this relationship. He ask me don't always think so much, just take it as nonsense after heard what others said. I wish we could together till the end, but still I don't have so much confidence. IM SORRY. Easy to get affect by what people say, its the one of my weak point. Iloveyou. 

Just do it, goodnight. x




No comments:

Post a Comment