Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our stories ♥ by kai seng.

Once upon a time, sharon thats my gf... was a very shy girl.. lol... at first she use to notice me.. but too bad.. i don't even know who she is at first..hahaha.Okay skip to how we meet each other.. well, there's a prom night organize by sri acmar school. and then before that prom night.. i've no idea why i would chat with her and ask her whether she's going anot. But then she gave me a yes, so i ask her to say hi to me when she saw me. During the prom night, she saw me and didn't even say hi to me when she saw me. How bad she is right? hahaha. I keep on looking around to find her.. but just don't know which "leng luii " was her..=p after the prom night.. i went back home.. and started to find her and chat with her... she say she saw me, so i asked why you don't wanna say hi to me? she answer, because i'm too shy to say hi.. well i've nothing to say..hahaha and she told me i was standing right infront of her.. but maybe she's too short?=p i didn't saw her..hahaha.

After few days.. we started to chat everyday... even sms and so on... and i've started to fall for her...she told me that i called her baby after the prom night. i've no idea about that..haha. well, she's a good girl, good attitude, cute ,pretty, and so many good things about her.After a month or few month, we've got together. At first she said: we only online chat only will so crazy.. when we meet each other we will seldom talk to each other one because i'm shy. So one day, i planed to go pasar with her.. our first outing was pasar malam.. aduih... nvm ignore the pasar malam..haha.. but who knows? this baruku talk even crazier than we chat on fb or sms or even in phone... hahaha. Seriously she's enough for me..I love who she is... she's the best for me... she change my world... change my life... we're meant to be together.. i was very crazy happy to have her as my girlfriend. she's just way too awesome! hahaha. Hey babe! Iloveyou!

opps , you guys don't know right? she told me that she was my little fans when she use to notice me..hahahah.... that was just too cute..she always act silly, angry,stupid or even cute when she's with me... we didn't even started argue since the first day we got together.. and that's the point where everyone got jealous of us... haha... she told me one har.. not i thick face..=D  thats all i wanna share.. and much more coming soon..so stay tuned yeah guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment