Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3am.

During the school holidays, I had nothing to do and always do the same thing at home. Feel like going to shop, watch movies and so on. I couldn't to do so because 've to save money and buy new year clothes for next month! Lack of money this month, gonna brankup soon :( Im the kind of person that love to spend but didn't know to save money, thats why every month out of credit. THE WORST MOMENT WHEN YOU WANNA BUY SOMETHING BUT YOU GOT NO MONEY. Nothing much to say, its 3am now and gotta sleep nao. He asked me to update my blog so yeah ;)  



HELLO BABY, I MISS YOU BADLY :(

Yours truly, 
Sharon.



*shyt! craving for mcd, can someone delivery to my house nao? :( *
Good night avebadeeeee, xoxo <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment