Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Only love ♥





I've been single for 2 years ago, and now my heart was taken by someone. wink* He cheers me up when I was down, make me feel that he's the one who I want to be with. Before that, I was his lil fans used to notice him. HAHAHA! Its kinda funny i know, but that's fact. I've no idea why, just feel that he quite special in some way. Days ago we chat, I can feel that we understand each other well actually. No doubts, that's FATE between us.The most funniest thing is I still can't believe he's mine now. really OMG man! Okay should skip abt it, HE'S ABSOLUTELY MINE NOW :) I would miss someone who used to hurt me badly sometimes, but he never blame me and trust my heart will always be with him. Yes, I really do baby! He's the one who I can act silly with, joke around, play like insane with. I know Im imperfect, but he make me realize there's got miracle in the world. He told me, "be yourself, I like the way who you are", the most memorable words I remember. I got a boyfie, a best friend and true love. The funniest things is they're all the same person. 


Thanks for staying with me all the time, I don't care the past, just looking forward for our future. That's what we need to do! You did really surprised me that day, appreciate much, heart melted when I read what you wrote for me, although your hand-writing kinda ugly but its really cute! HAHA. I didn't cry doesn't mean you didn't touched me, thank you much baby. :') You're the perfect one in my heart!




HAPPY FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY BABY ! 





but still, imissyoulikecrazy. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment