Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Outing w/ mua family

31082011, Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Happy 54th Birthday to my country, Malaysia. Happy Independence Day! YAYYYY , I love my country but I dislike the government. :/ And also, Selamat Hari Raya to Malay :)

I get a call from my brother while Im online, he asked me whether wanna go for Chiong K or not? CONDAMNFIRM* Nothing much to say, just say YES. HAHAHAHAHA! It was like finally got people bring me out. KL is berry quite yesterday ._. We went to Neway CEO Karaoke, but I was being light bulb of them. #theawkwardmoment

Mua B Bear come along with us, he bring happiness to me :)


the karaoke room view, seriously made us unforgettable. Feel brand new when step into this karaoke room. So guys, must take a look! 






After that, we went to Pavilion for dinner. Jalan-jalan cari makan HAHA! Below picture is Tokyo Street at Level6 .





T.G.I.F for dinner. DIN DIN!









Outfit of another night, blue & white stripes dress from Perth. 

Ate durian combo at Sunway Giza.


Smile baby SMILE :) 

That's me, only one. SHARON NG 


No comments:

Post a Comment