Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Celebration 24th July' 2011 .

Alohaaaa ! Im here again , sorry for always late update my dead blog . Teee-heeee , let's tell you guys where I went last Saturday . The birthday girl was invited me to her birthday party at her house , so I was attended that day . She's lucky , has a brunch of best friends . They were did a lot of surprises for her . Still , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Chang Lin 


She was felt touched and cried while watching the video made by them .



We were sang the song created by the bestie , Xei Nah  .


Played , enjoyed around the swimming pool . It was super fun actually ! 

This is the unlucky guy have been throw by the crazy gang !

Peace buddies peaceeeee ! 

See see see , what you see !? HAHAHAHAHAHA .

w/ the birthday girl , Chang Lin . 

w/ Yvonne Chua  , her cuteness make me love her much ! 




Group photos here . Seriously , I love to hang out w/ them . 




A group of big big big heads here , I've no idea why so cute . Weeeeheee :D


No comments:

Post a Comment