Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The answer of us.

This is her answer .

1. Name
♥ Your Wife. 

2. When and how did we meet?
♥ 31.1.2010 - Our first meet at Centro, but unfortunately he didn't know me yet he went with a girl an I was too shy. So yeah  
22.8.2011 - He came to chat with me just to ask whether going to prom or not. Get crazy due to he chat with me, I used to notice him through fb.
26.8.2011 - I saw him again at prom night, before that he asked me must say Hi when I saw him. Hahahaha too shy to talk to him. He's absolutely blind never saw me when I was stand in front of him! Feel so good when we meet again, he didn't know how happy am I. Hahahahahaha!
27.8.2011 - We started to chat through sms, fb &msn everyday.
1.10.2011 - Its like finally we hang out together, so today counted as our first meet actually.  

3. How long have you known me?
♥ I used to notice his fb since form3. 

4. Do you have a crush on me?
♥ Uhmmmm, not really. Just admire him 

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
♥ AH LUT. I love to call him like this because he really cute sometimes.  

6. Describe me in one word.
♥ Active!

7. First impression of me.
♥ Wuahhhhh quite shy!

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
♥ ACTUALLY NOT! Being so crazy now. 

9. What reminds you of me?
♥ Everything between you and me  

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
♥ I want our relationship would lasts long. Can you? 




And then this is mine.. 



1. Name
♥ Ng Mei Chynn

2. When and how did we meet?
♥ During pasar malam and we invite each other out.

3. How long have you known me?
♥  6 to 7 month.

4. Do you have a crush on me?
♥ Hmm of coz if not how would we be together till now?hahaha.

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
♥ Sharon ng because thats yr fb name..hahaha!

6. Describe me in one word.
♥ Lazy

7. First impression of me
  ♥WA!! quite tall girl.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
 ♥ nahhh... you're shorter then me now..=p short like a melody ~

9. What reminds you of me?
♥Everything 

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
 ♥Our bright future.

11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?
♥ i would feel worried about you being alone and i will take care u when you're with me.. let you feel the warm with me.

12. When's the last time you saw me?
♥Last friday Night♥


13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
♥no i think?


14. What is my best attribute?
♥your crazy time with me..

15. Are you going to post this in you notes and see what I say about you?
♥Of coz i want to know what u say about me..

No comments:

Post a Comment